2nd Annual Bounty of the County Farmers & Artisans Market Vendor Registration Form
Sunday, June 29, 2014 10:00am – 3:00pm
All requests for a table need to be received no later than June 6th!
Please review the following information and fill out the form below.
1. Setup for the market will begin at 9:00am. Please do not arrive earlier than the stated time.
2. SALT will provide a 10’x 10′ booth space. A minimum of $20 is required for booth space. If you need additional space, another minimum donation of $20 is required. Vendors may share booth space.
3. Vendors please be prepared for any type of weather. Please bring your own table, chairs, shelter, signs, table drapes, covers, etc.
4. Vendors are asked to donate any item of their choosing to SALT’s Silent Auction, to be held at the Bounty of the County Dinner on June 28th. Vendors will be recognized in the Silent Auction Catalog at the Event. Please drop off donated item to the SALT office no later than Wednesday, June 18th.
5. The Farmers and Artisans Market will continue rain or shine. Vendors will not receive a refund due to weather conditions.
6. If you wish to donate by CHECK please make CHECK payable to SALT and send to PO Box 777, Schoharie, NY 12157
7. If you wish to donate ONLINE please complete form, press submit button and click the Paypal button at the end of this form.
Thank you for your support!