1. When did you serve as an AmeriCorps VISTA with SALT?
Sept 2013 – Aug2014
2. What was your position?
Preparedness and Public Outreach Volunteer Coordinator
3. Where are you working now?
Premier Community HealthCare, a nonprofit community health center in the Tampa Bay area in Florida
4. What is your title?
Outreach and Enrollment Specialist
5. What skills did you learn at SALT that you are using now?
Outreach, professional communication, working with committees for goal-making and event coordination, the place of nonprofits in communities
6. How did your experience with SALT help your career?
Experience in the professional world and working with stakeholders; a wonderful chance to explore areas of interest and gain both education and experience; a chance to learn from great leaders and work on a team!
7. What’s your favorite SALTy memory?
Surf and Turfs and hanging out with the other AmeriCorps VISTAS!