- Coordinator of Communiversity Affairs, SUNY Cobleskill responsible for integrating the human, physical, cultural, & economic resources of the campus with those of the community.
- BA Psychology, Brandeis University
Previous Non-profit Experience:
- President and past Treasurer of Cobleskill Partnership, Inc., a registered 501 (c) 3 corporation engaged in economic revitalization and civic engagement in the Village of Cobleskill. Raised $125,000 of funds for façade improvements, library restoration, & construction of a community plaza.
Previous/Current Community Experience (specify if current or give years):
- Ten year participation in Cobleskill Partnership, Inc.
- Coordinator for SUNY Cobleskill disaster relief efforts in which 250 students and 30 faculty/staff members volunteered over 1000 hours of community service in support of disaster relief following tropical storms Irene & Lee.