- Coordinates recovery efforts, particularly physical recovery, in the Schoharie School District area.
- Provide skilled labor
- Provide ongoing needs assessment and skilled labor
NYS Disaster Case Management
- Provides case management to individuals and families, which consists of referrals to resources to help get them back on their feet
- Ongoing case management prior to and following disaster, Provides Domestic Violence programs, counseling programs, crime victims’ advocacy, a food pantry and food buying club, kinship caregivers, a thrift shop, community service restitution program and emergency services
- Coordinates case management in Prattsville Area
- Case management for their families throughout region
- Ongoing case management prior to and following disaster; Provides programs and services such as energy reduction measures, child care resource and referral, health and nutrition, access to health insurance, free tax preparation, employment and training, family support and resources, mentors, supervised visitation and more.
- Case management for senior citizens; Assists and advocates for residents aged sixty years and older, and their caregivers, through programs and services designed to promote health, safety, dignity and independence
Blenheim Long Term Community Recovery Committee
- Coordinates Recovery in Blenheim
- Coordinates Recovery in Prattsville Area
- Coordinates flood recovery services in Columbia and Greene Counties
Village of Schoharie Long Term Community Recovery
Donation and Distribution Sites:
- collects donations in a large warehouse located on the NW side of the flood affected area;
United Methodist Church, N. Blenheim
- collecting food, clothing, small household items; serves some of the lowest income sections of the affected area
- Provides free and confidential information and referrals. Call 2-1-1 for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more. Sponsored by United Way.
- Provides services to at-risk youth following the disaster
Three Strands Ministry
- North Blenheim– Pastor Gail Adamoschek 518-322-1427 firstname.lastname@example.org
Events, Marketing, and Planning:
Cathleen Berry, Grindstone Press
Kurt Pelton, Media Marketing Consultant, email@example.com
Financial Rebuilding Assistance:
College of Saint Rose
- Coordinates programs and operational capabilities to save lives and protect property through mitigation, preparation for, response to, and recovery from all emergencies and disasters
- Emergency Management REMINDS you to register your cell phone or Voice over Internet phone for emergency notifications.
REGISTER ONLINE AT: http://www.schohariecounty-ny.
gov/ Click on Emergency Notifications Registration
- Provides SALT with technology services
Building Hope, Rebuilding Community